Karnataka Private Post Graduates Colleges Association KPPGCA has published the notice about the KMAT Entrance Exam which is conducted every year for the sake of admissions into various PG courses. The students who are interested to join the course in the university apply for this post and the officials will conduct the exam for applied students. The candidates who pass the exam will allott seat in the college for the preferred course. Candidates check and download the KPPGCA KMAT Result 2018 to visit the official portal. The Karnataka Private Post Graduates Colleges Association has conducted the KMAT exam in the month of Aug in every year. All the candidates now eagerly waiting to check and download the result to visit the official portal. Appeared candidates now check and download the Results of Kerala Management Aptitude Test to visit the official portal.
KPPGCA KMAT 2018 Result MBA MCA PGDM Counselling Seat Allotment
Few days after successful completion of the examination the department soon releases the result on the official portal. The candidates who are interested can check the application and eligibility details in the website. Candidates check and download the Kar Post Graduate Entrance Result 2018 to visit the official portal. The candidates who have applied for the exam will attend the exam on the commenced date along with their admit cards which are provided to the candidates applied for the exam. The exam candidates can check the website for the results, which will soon announce a few days after the exam. If you get more details about the KPPGCA KMAT Counseling 2018 like result status, seat allotment etc all are updated with below article.
Overview of KPPGCA KMAT Result 2018
- Exam conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduates Colleges Association KPPGCA.
- Name of the Exam: KMAT Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT).
- Courses name: MCA, MBA, PGDM.
- Exam type: Entrance Exam.
- Exam Date: 5th Aug 2018
- Result Declaration Date: Released soon
- Academic year: 2017-18.
- Website: www.kmatindia.com.
Results of Kar KMAT Exam 2018
KMAT is the entrance exam which is conducted every year by the KPPGCA officials to give admissions for the students who are looking to join various courses. It is an all India level management entrance test. Through this exam, candidates will get admission to the AICTE approved MBA/ PGDM/ MCA courses. The university offers various UG and PG courses and many candidates take admissions every year. The candidates are allott seats into various colleges after the candidate clears the exam. The authority will release the KMAT 2018 Result through online mode on the website.
Steps to Check the KMAT Result 2018
- Open the official website and search for the notification lists.
- Find for the KMAT 2018 results link and click on it.
- Enter the candidate hall ticket number and other details required and submit it.
- Results will be available on the screen with results data of candidate.
- Download and take print out.
The candidates who pass the exam need to check the website after 2-3 days where you will be updated the news about the counseling. The candidates will be allotted seat based on the rank secured by them.
|KMAT 2018 Online Application||June 7 – July 25, 2018|
|Availability of KMAT 2018 Admit card||August 3, 2018|
|KMAT 2018 Exam Date||August 5, 2018 (Sunday)|
|The announcement of KMAT Result||August 15, 2018|
The KMAT 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling 2018 Process:
The candidates will update with all the news on the website once the results are declare. Be in touch with the website for the details about the counseling. Candidates who meet the cut-off scores of KMAT 2018 will call to attend the KMAT Counselling Process. On the basis of KMAT 2018 Result, the institutes prepare final merit list featuring the names of the qualified candidates. Candidates who are listed in the final merit list will call for KMAT 2018 counseling. If any other more details to visit the official portal.
The general process for counseling is:
- Preference list.
- Documents verification.
- Payment of admission fee.
- Seat Allotment.
- Report for college.
Documents Required for Verification:
The documents to carry at the time of KMAT counseling should self-attested. Candidates must carry documents in original and photocopies. Taking an extra set of photocopies is recommend to avoid any kind of delay at the time of counseling. The documents needed for KMAT counseling are:
- KMAT 2018 scorecard
- Examination Certificate of 10th Board or equivalent.
- Class 10th Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Class 12th Provisional Certificate/ Original Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree Marksheet.
- Passport size self-attest photographs(At least 2).
- Character Certificate from the last attending university.
- Caste Category (SC/ ST/ PWD/ CW) Certificate.
- OBC Certificate
- Transfer Certificate and Migration Certificate from last attend Board/ University.
The KMAT reservation criteria have mentioned below for candidates and on the basis of reservation criteria, candidates will reserve for admission in various courses of Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association.
- Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 27%
- People with Physical Disabilities – 3%