This is the news regarding Karnataka Examination Authority B.Pharma Admission. Postulants who participated in the common entrance exam and clear it with good score can now apply for the KEA CET Counseling Process 2018. The tentative date of Karnataka CET Counselling is July, so contenders need to register online registration. For more information about KEA B.Pharmacy Counselling Registration Process, Kar CET Allotment Letter etc read the article below. For more details about this article please check the complete article.
KEA CET B.Pharmacy Counselling Registration 2018 Dates Cutoff Seat Matrix
KCET 2018 is the gateway for admission in the field of Architecture, Engineering, Pharmacy, etc. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into various institutions/colleges situated in Karnataka state. KCET 2018 Seat Matrix has been released now. In this article, we have mentioned the complete information about KCET 2018 including exam dates, answer key, result, KEA CET B.Pharmacy Counseling Registration 2018, etc.
KEA CET test conducts the entrance exam very year for the students who want to precede his/her study in Karnataka Government/Private Colleges. It will help the eligible candidates in getting an option of various institutes. Those who participated for KEA B.Pharmacy Entrance exam, their result was declared a few days back. Karnataka Authority is one of the boards which takes common entrance test every year for the admission in various courses. Now the board has invited those who eligible in KEA CET Entrance Exam by getting minimum qualifying marks.
Overview of KEA B.Pharmacy Counseling Registration 2018:
- Conducting Authority: Karnataka Examination Authority.
- Exam for – B.Pharma.
- Category – Counselling.
- Website – www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Counselling Date – July.
Details About K-CET B.Pharmacy 2018 Online Counselling:
There are many Universities/Private Colleges which are part of CET Karnataka Counselling 2018. Aspirants have to apply online and fill the choices according to their preferences. The selection will separately on the basis of KCET Rank in the entrance exam.
The Karnataka CET Counselling will be conducted in two phases. Round I will comprise of document verification and seat allotment process. Same happens in Round II. Applicants must have attended this process on the prescribed date. The authority will allot institute according to the student’s mark. Candidate’s preference considered if the seats are available there.
The Process of KEA B.Pharmacy Counselling 2018:
As per the procedure of web counseling of Kar CET 2018, contenders have to validate previous academic documents. Due to any reason if the contenders did not become part of Karnataka B.Pharmacy Counselling 1st round can attend 2nd one. After that, counseling will start as per the following steps.
- Display of Seat Matrix.
- Option Entry by Students.
- Publication of Seat Allotment.
- Confirmation of Allotment, Payment of Fees & Downloading of Admission Order.
- Report to the College on Specified Date.
Seat Allotment Letter:
Aspirants can download the Karnataka Common Entrance Test Counselling Seat Allotment Letter from the official link. Afterward, they have to report to the college within 2-3 days with a confirmation letter. Below steps will help you in downloading seat allotment letter.
- Please, login to the official website.
- Search B.Pharma CET 2018 Seat Allotment Letter link.
- Click on that and enter registration no. & date of birth (DOB).
- Check seat allotment result and download it in pdf format.
- Take a hard copy for reporting at college/university.
List of B.Pharmacy Colleges Under KEA Authority:
- Government College of Pharmacy.
- Acharya and BM Reddy College of Pharmacy.
- Al-Ameen College of Pharmacy.
- Aditya Bangalore Institute of Pharmacy Educ and Research Center.
- V.V.Sanghas Hangal Shri Kumareshwar College of Pharmacy.
- Bapuji College of Pharmacy, Davangere.
- Bharathi College of Pharmacy, Mandya.
- BLDEAs College of Pharmacy.
- BLDEAs College of Pharmacy, Bijapur.
Details Process of KEA CET Counseling 2018 B.Pharmacy:-
- The KCET Counseling has been started from 12th June 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for the counseling process on the basis of their merit in the entrance examination.
- Candidates’ documents is verified at the time of counseling in the prescribed counseling center. So, candidates have to report personally in the counseling.
- The allotment of seats will take place as per the marks scored in the entrance examination, seat availability & filled choices.
- Candidate can participate in other counseling rounds if he/she cannot satisfy with the seat allotment.
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- 10th & 12th Marksheet & Passing Certificate.
- KCET 2018 Admit Card.
- KCET 2018 Score Card.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Caste certificate (if applicable).
- The Print copy of the filled Application Form.
Karnataka CET B.Pharmacy Counseling 2018:
|Starting of online Application||1st February 2018|
|Last Date to fill Application Form||22nd March 2018 (5:30 PM)
|Fee Payment Last Date||22nd March 2018|
|Application correction||27th – 31st March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||6th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||18th April (Biology & Mathematics) & 19th April (Physics & Chemistry)|
|Kannada Language Test||20th April 2018|
|Answer key release||23rd April 2018|
|Last date to submit objection regarding answer key||30th April 2018|
|Application editing window||23rd April – 5th May 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st June 2018|
|Final answer key release||2nd June 2018|
|Document Verification||12th – 27th June 2018
|Option entry||11th – 15th July 2018|
Here, we share full information about this article. You have any query related to this article, please comment on the below section. For more details of colleges refer official website. From here, applicants may check re