Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh, Raipur will soon declare notification for admission in courses of M. Pharmacy various colleges and institution of the state. The candidates who are eligible and have a GPAT score can start applying for the notification. As per the latest update, this notification declares in the month of May/ June 2018 and available only on the official page. Soon after applying for the notification candidates start searching for the updates of counseling and admission process. Here we have some of the latest updates interested candidates can go through with this page.
DTE CG M.Pharmacy (GPAT) 1st 2nd 3rd Phase Counselling 2018
Candidates’ admission process into various colleges/institutions in the state will be based on merit list prepared by DTE and this list based on marks obtained in the GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST. Candidates who have valid GPAT score are only eligible for applying.
Key Details of CG M.Pharmacy Counseling 2018:-
Name of the Authority – The Directorate of Technical Education, Chhattisgarh
Name of Courses – M. Pharmacy
Academic year – 2018-19
Category – State Level
Selection process – Score of GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST -GPAT
Type- PG Admission
Chhattisgarh M.Pharmacy Admission 2018 Eligibility details:
- Candidates must be Residents of Chhattisgarh state
- Obtained a non zero GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST score
- Passed B. Pharmacy from the certified university
- Upper age limit for all the candidates must be 40 years
Candidates need to apply through online mode and make sure to read the official notification before applying.
All categories of applicants need to pay Rupees 500/- towards the application fee.
Counseling process of DTE CG M.Pharmacy (GPAT):
- Counseling process of candidates based on
- Merit list based on marks obtained in GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST
- As per the merit list candidates need to attend for the documents at specified help centers
- Candidate need to make choice of online web options of colleges
- The counseling process will complete in 3 different stages
- The final seat allotment letter will be declared in the official page.
Some important dates of DTE CG M.Pharmacy (GPAT) counseling and admissions 2018-
- Online Application availability – June/July 2018
- Document Verification/ Allotted colleges and Seat Allotment – June/July
- Display of available vacancies – June/July
Stage 2 –
- Online Application availability –July 2018
- Document Verification/ Allotted colleges and Seat Allotment –July 2018
- Display of available vacancies – July 2018
- For more updates, candidates need to some more time and visit the official page of DTE on regular basis.
Click Me to get the GPAT result 2018
Click Here to get the Counseling information of CG GPAT 2018
- GPAT Gen OBC SC ST Cutoff for CG M.Pharmacy 2018
- GPAT Chhattisgarh M.Pharmacy 1st merit list 2018
Details Counseling Process of CG M.Pharmacy Admission 2018:-
- The students first need to register their names with correct details & mobile number.
- Applicants then must submit the choice of their course online.
- The postulants after locking the course name must display for document verification.
- Lucknow University will allow the seat after the verification as per students choice.
- The aspirants can download the seat allotment letter and must report to the college before the final date.
- The contenders need to pay the admission fee to confirm the seat.
Documents for CG M.Pharmacy admission to carries at the time of Counselling:
- Admit Card of the entrance examination (Original).
- 10th Class Passing Certificate.
- 12th Class Passing Certificate.
- Mark Sheet of the exam conducted.
- Income Certificate.
- Category Certificate.
- Birth Certificate.
- Original Identity Proof.
- Recent Passport size photographs.
- Candidates have to pay the Counselling fees.
The university has released the certificates verification process dates based on the entrance exam rank. After successful completion of the document verification, contenders registration for the options filling. Afer open the options page and enter the choices of courses and colleges. The entering the options completed the students submit the CG M.Pharmacy Application.
Seat Allotment Details:-
Students can need to check final seat allotment letters from the official link. And CG M.Pharmacy Allotment Letter 2018 will publish after completion of online choice filling and other counseling processes. Students need to must bring final seat allotments letter along with them at the time of admission and people must complete with admission process on or before the final date. Participants will get the Allotment Letter 2018. Students have to appear at the allotted college on the prescribed date. In case of candidates will not submit the documents in the allotted college as per date sheet, the seat will cancel. Candidates do not satisfy with the college can apply the 2nd 3rd counseling process.
Here we share full information about this article. You have any query related to this article please comment on the below section. We will answer your query shortly. Stay connected with us for more latest updates about this article. From here, applicants may also check CG ME/ M.Tech 1st Round Seat Allotment 2018 and CG Pre B.Ed Entrance Result 2018