The Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala has announced the notification for the Kerala CEE 2019 to visit the official portal. The department officials soon conducted the exam in the month of May 2019 at various examination centers. The Kerala KEAM Exam was conducted by CEE officials recently and the results will announce shortly for the candidates who wrote the exam. Appeared candidates now check and download the CEE Kerala KEAM Result 2019 to visit the official portal. The candidates can check below for the details regarding the results and counseling. The candidates who have passed the exam only are eligible to attend the counseling. The exam was conducted to give admissions to university for various Medical/ Engineering/ Agriculture/ Architecture courses. The students now check and download the KEAM Rank Card 2019 to visit the official portal.
CEE-Kerala KEAM Result 2019 Rank Card Counseling Seat Allotment
After successful completion of the examination, the department officials soon release the result on the official portal. Every year a large no of candidates appeared in this Commissioner of Entrance Examination, Kerala KEAM exam. Candidates check and download the KEAT Counseling Dates 2019 to visit the official portal. The candidates who are appeared in this examination those now visit the official portal to check the details. If any other more details about the KEAM Seat Allotment 2019 like counseling dates, counseling schedule, seat allotment etc all are updated with below article.
Key Information On CEE Kerala KEAM Engineering Result 2019
Conducting Board: Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE)
Exam Category: Under Graduate Course
Name of the Exam: KEAM
Exam Date: May 2019
Exam Type: State Level
Result declaration date: June 2019
Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
Results of Kerala KEAM Exam 2019
The exam is generally conducted every year for the sake of admissions and many candidates apply for the exam. The KEAM Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical is an entrance exam conducted for admissions into various professional and degree courses in the Kerala state. This year the exam was conducted successfully and the results will soon declare shortly. All the candidates now eagerly waiting to check and download the Kerala KEAM Result 2019 to visit the official portal. Candidates who are appeare in this examination those are now checking and download the result to visit the official portal. The department officials soon release the result on the official portal. If any other more details to visit the official portal.
Procedure to Download the KEAM Medical Entrance Results 2019
- Open the website cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Find the latest notifications on the home page.
- Check for the CEE Kerala KEAM Exam Results 2019 link.
- Click on the link and fill the details of candidates required.
- Submit the details and results will appear on the screen.
- Download and take print out for later use.
|The release of Notification||January 2019|
|The release of Application Form||February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||February 2019 till 05:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for Submission of Documents||March 2019.|
|The release of Admit Card||April 2019|
|KEAM 2018 Examination||April 2019|
|Declaration of Result||May 2019|
Counselling Of KEAM Entrance 2019 Process
The candidates will attend the counseling once they pass the entrance exam. KEAM Seat Allotment 2019 for first second and final round will soon release soon. The details of the counseling process will be available on the website after the exam results are declaring. The students need to appear to the counseling venue on time, which will announce shortly. The candidates will call for the counseling depending on the merits. Based on the rank candidates need to reach the venue on time.
- Select The course & College
- Filter Option
- Trial Allotment
- Final Allotment
- Seat Acceptance & Fee Payment
- Reported to the Allotted college
- Review & Print out
Kerala CEE Counseling Application Procedure 2019
- The candidates after reaching the venue meet the counselor for documents verification.
- The verification is done and the candidates will ask for the college preference form which will fill by the students.
- Depending on the student’s preference and rank the candidates will allott seat.
- The candidates after getting the KEAM college allotment letter 2019 need to pay the admission fee and submit the challan to the counselor.
- The candidates need to report the college with the allotment letter to claim the seat allotted.
- If candidates fail to reach the college before the last date the seat will allott to someone else.
- The candidates who have not allotted seat in the first counseling section will allott in 2nd phase and by the 3rd round, all the students will allott seats.
- KEAM 2019 Admit Card
- Certificate to prove date of birth.
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended
- Conduct Certificate.
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued).
- Original mark list of D-Pharm. Part-I and Part-II examinations and Diploma in Pharmacy certificate(if applicable)
- Eligibility certificate from the University of Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination. Other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable).
- Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format given in Annexure VIII of the Prospectus 2018.
- Receipt of fee remitted.
- Datasheet of KEAM 2019.
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE.
- Any other documents required by the Head of Institution.
Seat Reservation Process:
|Categories||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|State Merit (SM)||60%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||30%|